Whether it’s for a main-dish salad, or to stuff into a pita or sandwich, Turkey Cranberry Salad is a great way to use leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Super easy, both creamy and crunchy and so yummy! Great for lunches, too.
…celery and pecans. Add some dried cranberries…
…mix these with the rest o the ingredients and you’re done. Super easy!
Serve the Turkey Cranberry Salad on a bed of lettuce…
…or make a sandwich with bread, or pita, or even a leftover Thanksgiving Day roll. YUM! (Pictured here with Brown ‘n’ Serve Dinner Rolls.)
- 3 cups cooked turkey, shredded or chopped fine
- ¼ cup sour cream, reduced fat
- ½ cup plain Greek non-fat yogurt
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup pecans, chopped
- ¾ cup celery, sliced
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until you're ready to serve it.
- Serve as a sandwich on bread or roll of your choice (maybe a leftover dinner roll?), or on a bed of lettuce as a main-dish salad.